For small power sources based on Fuel Cells
(5...300 W) we are developing and producing embeded integration systems
based on single RISC controller. They include two main parts -
Conditioning controll and Voltage transformation. This simplifies design
and ensures higher reliabilty of entire system.
Conditioning controll includes:
- Each cell Voltage measurement.
- Several point temperature controll (depending on stack design).
- Regulating Air flows to achieve optimal stochiometry and humidification
conditions for entire power range.
- Valve controll for H2 and Air inlets/outlets on power up and shutdown.
- Based on High efficiency DC-DC converter regulated by the same RISC
which helps to improve entire stack conditioning in different modes: start
up, shutdown, small,medium or high power loads, overload, short circuit